Quill and Needle
Art is the only way to run away with out leaving home. -Twyla Tharp
Powered by
WebRing
®.
This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit
Here
.
Monday, March 17, 2008
Ouch!
I injured my right thumb at work and have been unable to knit much lately. Maybe my spring sweater will be done in time for fall.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
corrine
Through all my weird phases and stages, one thing about me has always been the same...I love to create. Although there are very few arts I would not love to try, mainly I create with words and fibers.
View my complete profile
Click to visit all my favorite farmgirls!
2009: Gotta Make It List (italic items are done)
Apron Top (fusion)
Custom Bathing Suit (sewing)
Fairy Jacket (artwear)
Red Daisy Hat (knit)
Rose Granny Square Scarf (crochet)
Selah's Bonnet (knit)
My Blog List
Bella Modiste
-
Curly Willow Ranch
-
Nancy Jo
-
Marishka's Art Creations
-
Farmgirl Alee and Farmerette Nora
-
Muckboots ~N~ Aprons
-
One Perfect Little Miracle
-
AuntJenny'sworld
-
Simple Wardrobe
-
Show 5
Show All
Favorite Sites
Albertus Swanepoel: Hat Designer
Alex Gore Browne: Knit Wear Designer
Etsy
Gypsy Rose
Mary Jane's Farm
Skia
The Bamboo Fabric Store
No comments:
Post a Comment