Powered by WebRing®.

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Introducing My New Sewing Buddy

Photobucket

A few months ago, I visited a going out of business sale at a local botique. I noticed three beautiful dress forms in the window and just had to ask about them. The owner of the store was not available at the time, so I left my number with the clerk and asked that the owner contact me if she was going to sell the forms. I didn't hear anything back for nearly a month and had almost forgotten about them when the owner finaly called. Not only was she selling the forms, she was selling them for the fabously low price of $25 each!





2 comments:

nitegardener said...

Oh Corrine!!!!!!!
I LOVE your new Dress Form!!!

She is TRULY Gorgeous !!
i myself JUSt got two smaller ones.. They aren't meant to be 'true' forms.. they are really just for decoration I beleive.. But still perfect for modeling My Apron's for me..!
BUT I named the two of them Evie & Bella..
Your's looks to me like she should have an Artistic Name.. Something Van Gogh-ish.. Ohhhh Maybe Van Bella! nah... hmmm.. Or Monet.. ? I Love the Dancers in the Degas paintings.. Anyway.. you get the Gist of it.. Yours makes me think of something Artistic!

Good Luck..
Let us know what you decide.. !

CountryintheBurbs said...

What a great deal n the dress form!!! Lucky you!