Powered by WebRing®.

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Hello, Friends

I’ve gotten very bad about posting lately. For starters, my computer is going through some sort of depression. Then school and sewing are keeping me busy. I got the new power cord for my machine two weeks ago and have kept the house humming as much as I possibly can. The hum of a sewing machine is such music!

To reassure you all that I am indeed making progress, here is a list of my completed summer projects.

  • · Tube top for me (fun-n-funky made from cotton handkerchiefs)
  • · A cotton asymmetrical skirt for me
  • · A sleeveless cotton blouse for me (refashioned from a man’s button down)
  • · An artwear skirt for each of the girls (refashioned from stretch pants and embellished)
  • · A shrug for my oldest daughter (refashioned from her favorite hoody that was badly stained)
  • · A tank-top for me (refashioned from a poly/satin drawstring skirt)
  • · Two artwear t-shirts for a friend and two for my stb etsy store
  • · Two artwear hats for my stb etsy store
  • · A artwear jacket for my stb etsy store

    This isn’t counting all the UFO’s laying around my house in various stages, so I’m not doing too badly. I hope you all are having a productive summer as well!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so weres the pictures?? :]
and you really did cut honeys and nanas hair, wow! cute way to alter boring shirts tho! nice job...
miss ya, lizzy
(I put it as anonymous since I can't remember my sign in name, lol)