Powered by WebRing®.

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Border Print Blouse


Here is my latest creation. Completely mine from design to construction. It is sewn from a poly/rayon blend. To give a flattering fit, the lower portion is self lined with side roaching and the sleeves are hand hemmed. The idea was to come up with a top that was as easy to wear as a tee, but had a classy grown up look. I think I succeeded.


I wore this new creation to church today and got rave reviews! Not only is it the newest addition to my closet, it is the prototype for an etsy piece that I plan to make out of a similar fabric in royal blue and purple.

2 comments:

monica said...

I love the color and the style! It looks very comfortable!!

Carol............. said...

That color just pops out at you and what a great design..