Powered by WebRing®.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Two in One

Bonnets have been my theme this week. I sat down to make a bonnet for my dear niece and ended up just having to make another.

Selah's bonnet is a replacement for the newborn bonnet she has already outgrown. It is made out of the same high quality acrylic as her layette and has the softness of baby wool with the easy care her mama requested. Although the photos are not exceptionally clear, this bonnet is spectacular! I love the rose and petals detailing across the back and just can't wait to see my nieces sweet face poking out from beneath all those ruffles
This second bonnet is for a baby at church. I took a look at her sleeping face during Sunday school this week and knew she needed a bonnet too. Since her family is getting ready to move to a colder climate, the timing is perfect. I like the lacy effect of the triple crochet trim and the swirl back.

1 comment:

Marishka said...

Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!:)~ God Bless!